Maximum Sqm: 6.9 Sqm
Roller & Bracket size: 100mm X 100mm Space required
Installation: Window Recess, Window Face, Butt Through
Material Options: Block out Polyester, Blockout Self Backed, Sheer and light filter fabrics
Operation: Chain, Motorised, Springs
- Efficient and affordable with a stylish modern look
- Space saving; roll up to minimal space in window frame
- Very Easy to use Chain or spring operated, or motorised
- Colour coordinated base rails and chain mechanisms
- Heat and light protecting
- Privacy Day and Night (Dual Rollers)
- Available in wider widths for larger windows
- Cost Effective – Fabrics for every budget and taste
- Huge range of blind fabric colours and patterns to match any interior décor
- Can be linked across wide widths and bifold doors
Cleaning: Vacuum, Warm Damp Cloth, Duster
Blockout roller blind fabrics come in two fabric options, polyester blockout blinds and ‘self backed’ block out blinds.
Polyester blockout blinds fabric are 100% blockout and are the same colour front and back. These original Holland blind fabrics are easy to keep clean and are available in a wide range of neutral colours. Practical and cost effective, these blockout blinds are the perfect solution for bathrooms, laundries and rental properties.
Protect Your Window
Self-backed blockout blind fabrics offer another level of protection for your windows. Thermally superior, with designer fabric front and a blockout coating or lining to the back, most blockout blinds are lined with a white or ivory coating, which can be seen at the top of your custom made roller blind. Self-backed fabrics come in a comprehensive range of designs, colours and patterns.
Textured blockout blind fabrics are the latest trend with suppliers such as Mermet, Wilson Fabrics and Shaw offering stylish roller blind designs and ranges.
Or please fill out the below form and we will get back to you