Maximum Sqm: 6.9 Sqm
Roller & Bracket size: 100mm X 100mm Space required
Installation: Window Recess, Window Face, Butt Through
Material Options: Block out Polyester, Blockout Self Backed, Sheer and light filter fabrics
Operation: Chain, Motorised, Springs
- Efficient and affordable with a stylish modern look
- Space saving; roll up to minimal space in window frame
- Very Easy to use Chain or spring operated, or motorised
- Colour coordinated base rails and chain mechanisms
- Heat and light protecting
- Privacy Day and Night (Dual Rollers)
- Available in wider widths for larger windows
- Cost Effective – Fabrics for every budget and taste
- Huge range of blind fabric colours and patterns to match any interior décor
- Can be linked across wide widths and bifold doors
Cleaning: Vacuum, Warm Damp Cloth, Duster
Why Are Dual Roller Blinds So Popular?
Double blinds – day night roller blinds – are the perfect combination blind.
The combination of a sheer mesh roller blind and a blockout blinds fabric on dual roller blind brackets is the ultimate option for internal blinds. The dual blind offers daytime shading and nighttime privacy, fast becoming the most popular internal blind option in the market.
Day And Night Privacy
Select a neutral, subtle screen fabric for daytime heat and UV protection and add a decorative blockout blind fabric for feature highlight and nighttime privacy.
Chain operation of dual roller blinds can be left or right sided or one on each side for convenience.
Campbell & Heeps stocks the best-priced dual roller and double blinds in Melbourne.
Call us today for the best advice on which dual roller and double blinds will compliment your home
Or please fill out the below form and we will get back to you